Tackling Tuesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Tackling Tuesday

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:37 am

hi d kathryn sorry the meditation didn't work. I am so sorry the apartment is too hot!!!

hi d harmony lol re: savings time not saving anybody anything. I believe it.

hi d dee - good luck on your refrigerator work! So frustrating d dee for you too!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:40 am

Next bathroom 2 - I don't wanna ;)
dh just woke up - it's 9:39 wow (I honestly don't know how he adapts to the change of time so easily)

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:49 am

Yes, I've talked to the Dr's offices here, Harmony. They both told me they won't take an HMO and the cardiologist also won't take "Medicare Advantage". So, unless I have an emergency I'm in that hard place. I can see the primary through February next year however. So at least that's something and I can get my lab work done before that. Think we need someone smarter than we to figure this out for us. We do know we can always be covered for an emergency.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:58 am

yes - we are in the situation d dee - very frustrating. d brother thought it would be better this year but it's ten times worse re insurance and coverage.

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:06 pm

Good morning! Yesterday was almost useless at home, but I did get two items off my ten item list - I ordered meds and scheduled the bill. The WTF (animal org minutes and notes) carries over to tonight. Because the board meeting is tomorrow, it cannot carry over any further. DD15 has finals this week, so I am almost certain it will be studying at home. While she does that, I can get some of my own chores done. I lost 2.5 hours to computer jigsaws and got to bed way too late.

One good thing: my easiest costume has been determined ok for the dance. Another thing for my daily list: dance practice. Another good thing: Geezer Kitty had a hard day Sunday, not wanting to eat much and just looking awful. Monday was better, she RAN away from me at pill time, ate her canned food and a little of the dry. The antibiotic was probably making her nauseous and that ended Sunday. My last cat with intestinal hemorrhaging got three more good years with the steroid treatment, it would be wonderful if this one would too. In three years, she will be 20, long term steroid damage to the liver at this point is irrelevant.

At payroll, I am not happy with the way the dates on the contracts are handled, but have not figured out a better way. It will work the way the system is currently run, but there are extensibility problems. I have decided I need to just get it out the door.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:36 pm

(((for your sweet geezer kitty d elizabeth)))

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:38 pm

bathroom 2 worked on - not the best but it's done except for taking the garbage out. (no took it out for 2 weeks even though I asked dh)

dh and I are annoying each other over the bathroom he uses the most. I gave him the clean the toilet card for that bathroom and he said he did it. Yes the the inside was clean but around the rim and around the toilet... well lets say it is gross. I asked if he could do it and it was not happy because he gets embarrassed. My gosh we have been married 36 years. ;)

next dh 's bathroom :shock: done - I kept shaking my head as I was doing the cleaning in that area - how can such a lovely man be such a slob or be so unaware.
Last edited by blessedw2 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:50 pm

Agree it's worse, blessed. Know our premium has almost doubled from last year.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:06 pm

Ch. Chunk Pumpkin muffin / cupcakes fell they are ugly but taste okay will work for lunches. While they were baking I washed up the chicken water buckets. S2s x bed is made a m routine done. Did not get in gear in time to get to knitting group.
Last edited by Nancy on Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:33 pm

A couple changes to the schedule today.
** DS9 speech pathologist office called and said she has a sick child and couldn't come to work. We opted to cancel appt rather than meet with a different person.
** I called a chiropractor/acupuncture office and was able to get in for consultant this afternoon. When I called the office, I told my name and said I needed an appt. The lady sounded familiar and said "I know you! This is Darcy!". LOL I didn't remember that this friend worked at that office. She put me on hold and came back to say that she could work me in this afternoon. I don't know if that is normal to get in that quick or she made a spot for me. I'm a tiny bit apprehensive about going to this appt so I'm glad a friend works there.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Return to “Post When You Can”