Wednesday's Wonders

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Wednesday's Wonders

Postby Nancy » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:35 pm

Mom is gone.

Realized I was out of nite insulin some how did not have a back up bottle so back from the store, we had take out for dinner.
Last edited by Nancy on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

BookSaver
Administrator

Postby BookSaver » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:14 pm

(((Nancy))) I'm so sorry for your loss.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:19 am

((Nancy)) You and family are in my thoughts tonight.

Sounds like a correct email Kathryn. Also going for a walk was probably smart. You and I have spent similar days. I've been working on extra printed budget info so that a meeting tomorrow will be less about opinion and more about clear info.

Two deliveries today. The one-day-late one was UPS - hard to get too mad about that, since they are usually on time. But the one that was 4 days late was a new delivery service to us called AMZL US. It was a vehicle like a station wagon rather than a van. I questioned the driver and he talked freely about the missed delivery. He said another driver "didn't know how to use GPS" and because our driveway is long decided the address was wrong ( and informed Amazon of this!) . He said the other person obviously missed the number on our mailbox post, too. (We had already had that thought.) I will definitely put this experience into a package delivery review. We were already irritated with A-River's use of LaserShip because of the Night of the Ants, lol. (they left a package on the ground during a rainy time and ants got in, riding in the package into the house!).

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:45 am

oh my goodness d harriet - that one would upset me - not nice to open a package that is filled with ants!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “Post When You Can”