Ta Dah! Tuesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Ta Dah! Tuesday

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:57 pm

okay I need to finish. get the old timer out. heading out at 5:15 pm.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:06 pm

RR - CONGRATULATIONS!! I am sooo very happy for your family news. A new generation! Love the names you have selected for you and Sweetie!

I am making progress on SHE cards. I have completed 52 SHE cards. When I have to cut my day up into pieces and give chunks of it away to others, then I find it is hard to get back on track sometimes. I tend to be hard on myself and get tempted to just give up when I am not making as good of progress as I do on other days. I have to stop and remind myself to stop analyzing and JUST DO THE NEXT THING.

Tonight is DGD7 Meet the Teacher at public school. She will be in the 2nd grade. I am excited for her. Last year she was consistently #1 or #2 performer in her class. DGD7 and a boy were always battling to make the best grade on everything. I wonder who will challenge her this year?
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:03 pm

wow on cards! you are another energizer SHE bunny d lady!

heading out. dd went to work so keeping my fingers crossed that there won't be any troubles.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:07 pm

RRose yea! Thanks for sharing.

H is glad he is not going to have to paint the stairs. I ask him to get me up in the mornings this week so I can paint early so it us dry by bedtime trying to get them done by the weekend.

We have an old TV to take out this month it is not digital and heavy.

I found more lists to tweak.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:00 pm

Hi!!

It's so hot and humid here!!

Had a SHE flashback today and I'm sure it's one of you ladies here... Who had a dd that pulled tassels off of corn in the summer time? I was driving past a lot of corn fields today and it was on my mind.

Dh got home from work early and he was sleeping soundly when I got home. He just woke up now and we have no plans for supper. I had a late and filling lunch when I went out with friends and dh says he isn't hungry.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Kasalia

Postby Kasalia » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:11 pm

All this talk about snakes gives me the heebee jeebies. We get all sorts as on the back of a bush block, and sub tropical.

Congratulations ramblinrose bet you cant wait. Better start knitting now.

Been having a can't be bothered sort of time, RA getting to me as well, been reading posts but you know how it is, not good when I also moderate another forum. Things are looking up this week though. Son also wants us to join him in a caravan week in Sept. That would be nice, need to get away for a while, and our van just sits there waiting. Lol

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:05 pm

Bw2 or who ever was looking for sewing classes, check onto natl. Sewing circle, or on u-tube. Something like 4-h easy sew projects, I made fringe, and place mats and table cloth for a beginner project after an apron. County extension office maybe a great place took.

Harriet do you have any input?

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:41 am

Congratulations, Rose!!! I’m so excited for you all!!!

Ta da here — ALL the laundry and ironing done — except dh’s towel marathon.
Dh still feels so sick and miserable. He can’t help but think it has to be the new bp/heart med — even though neither doctor believes him. He said he as going to leave it off again and see what happens.

I have also handled what seemed like a million phone calls and emails today. I am exhausted.
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”