Stay in the Zone Friday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Stay in the Zone Friday

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:09 pm

wow that iron sounds wonderful~!!! d harriet!

I wasn't going to get it but I have had leakage on my iron before the last one. Then i bought the cheapest iron I could buy and it was not an iron (it lied 8-) :lol: ) I bought a rowenta and the young woman said this iron will last until the next generation (gee thanks) but I figured dd younger is a crafty person and will use it too.

yay on errands being done d harriet

yay that the webinar is over d twins... and that office is looking spiffy!

hi d kathryn. yay on the personal trainer! good for you!

hi d harmony yay on your morning and kitchen dailies as well! and yay on making yogurt cheese. cheering you on as you attend to your errands.

time to spiff the bathrooms that I don't want to do. I will be really lazy on this one.
then walk on treadmill
and then decorate.

groceries are in and I have to put them away and then do food prep and dinner.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:28 pm

I am taking a breather from the project notes done yea! So glad I got it done while I had the whole house to myself. Had lunch - aka left overs. Walked the ddog. Lovely weather. Collage game is a big deal sports station will be there where dgd is going to school. Washington WSU Cougars vs Oregon U of O Ducks tomorrow.

Leftovers for dinner on the menu this evening. Cleared off my book notebook etc off the kitchen table.
Last edited by Nancy on Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:25 pm

I have been so lazy today -well maybe not lazy. I really was fighting headache all day. Didn't even go to rehab. Did use the bicycle pedal excerciser for about 35 minutes and will try again while we watch tv tonight. Did think about going once earlier this afternoon but then the headache intensified. Seemed like I just couldn't keep my eyes open. Sure that I'm not having the after effects of my flu shot -not yet anyway. Usually do about 4/5 days after. Thought last year I was out of the woods and then it really hit. So we'll see. Know we were given a 'heavy duty dose' because of our age however.

Heating up dh's leftovers from our dinner out Thursday night. I also have mine -eggplant parmesan. It's yummy!
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:30 pm

I napped for an hour and rested for another 45 minutes. Then wasted the rest of the afternoon and am a long way into wasting this evening.

Will go start my dinner cooking now.

The apartment is still trashed. I need to get going on that. It isn't safe to be walking in it unless all the lights are on since there are small toys strewn all over the place.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:54 pm

One round of 15s got the toys mostly packed up. Another round got the kitchen mostly cleaned up (floor swept, high chair cleaned and tucked in its corner) and a third round put all the furnishings back where they belong. I left out the toy boxes since he's back on Tuesday for dinner. I can decide then if I'm putting them away until the 3rd when I have him again for overnight.

The kitchen needs more work but I'm too tired at the moment. Dining room is a mess because all my papers are piled up on the table. That's not really dgs' fault, the living room was a mess with all the papers before he came and now it looks rather good!

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:34 pm

Email this afternoon had lots of files and to-do's in it. Overwhelming, really. Decided to make a couple phone calls to jump start this before the weekend so I didn't have it so heavy on my mind to ruin the next couple days.

Made a trip out to distant office and got there 2 minutes before closing. So that is done.

(Dee).

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:25 pm

Off to bed.

Offline for the rest of the weekend, possibly longer.

Return to “Post When You Can”